Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Jokes

vito61

Any chance of putting a warning in the thread ***le to warn of content ie 'Filthy Joke' or 'Obscene Comment'.

I know I'm not alone in not wanting to be caught out by such dodgy content. I didn't join this forum to read such stuff. :blush:

Other sites are available.

I agree, I set up a thread for non-filthy jokes, but nobody commented as I guess most people want the adult rated content.

I don't enter joke threads for this reason, nobody puts a NSFW tag on them, which they should, and the ***les aren't descriptive.

Some people are just annoying.

Guest Paul

If my jokes offended I apologise and have now deleted them.

And as for the some people are annoying masons it's a bit of a harsh comment, different people have different senses if humour I wouldn't say it was annoying.

what some ppl consider filthy others dont, its hard to tell but you shouldn't have to delete them coz some ppl dont like them, so a general warnings probably best. what does nsfw mean anyway???

NSFW means not safe for work.

And nobody should feel pressured into doing anything, I'm not saying people are annoying in a nasty way.

But when people ***le threads awful, nobody is helped, as people can end up looking at anything.

Is all.

And also, many people have made such threads, with things not suitable in them.

Hence why I avoid Chit Chat section much of the time.

No offence intended.

no if you avoid the section thats not right either & i never saw the jokes to be honest, sorry for being slow but i still dont know what you mean by not safe for work ??? does that mean its rude

Any chance of putting a warning in the thread ***le to warn of content ie 'Filthy Joke' or 'Obscene Comment'.

I know I'm not alone in not wanting to be caught out by such dodgy content. I didn't join this forum to read such stuff. :blush:

Lmao good one!! This is a joke, right?

Thanks for the positive comments everybody. I've enjoyed having a larf on this forum (check some of my posts) and look forward to many more.

Good times to you all.

I completely agree. Of course I'm not against having a laugh, but this is a website for our profession and I think it should avoid stuff like that.

Fair enough the 'Chit chat' section is for other topics, but I don't want to be worried about the content of a forum for window cleaners. And what if there're kids around the house too??

As of now I have decided any filthy rude jokes are not allowed. At the end of the day we can still have a laugh without being filthy. Please all if you post jokes keep them clean or they may be removed. :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

As of now I have decided any filthy rude jokes are not allowed. At the end of the day we can still have a laugh without being filthy. Please all if you post jokes keep them clean or they may be removed. ;)

Thank you

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.