Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Sprayer for applying AlgoClear/Hypo/Virosol

Jackie

I need to get Virosol and Algoclear to fascias and top of house wall.

Has anyone used the Gardiners battery sprayer

Gardiner 8 Litre Mini Battery Sprayer - Gardiner 8 Litre Battery Sprayers - Portable Systems - Pure Water Systems - All Products Gardiner Pole Systems

or the backpack

Gardiner Pure Water Backpack V3 - 22 litre - The Gardiner Backpack - Portable Systems - Pure Water Systems - All Products Gardiner Pole Systems

for this kind of job?

I've never used ''hypo'', would this be ok to use in these sprayers?

Thank you

if your using hypo in a sprayer you really need one with Viton seals.hypo may damage the pump and seals,google sprayer with Viton seals,plenty about

I have a Gardiner 8ltr mini use it for hypo. Not bad for spraying decks, patios ect but pump can't handle buildings or and spraying at height work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For virosol or ubik a gardiners backpack is fine

Or a 7l pump up sprayer from asda

If it is too high for the lance to reach then connect a bit of small bore hose to a pole from the sprayer to reach the fascias etc

Personally i just mix ubik with water in a 25l drum and use my diy trolley and wfp to spray it on everything then swap drums to pure

For virosol or ubik a gardiners backpack is fineOr a 7l pump up sprayer from asda

If it is too high for the lance to reach then connect a bit of small bore hose to a pole from the sprayer to reach the fascias etc

Personally i just mix ubik with water in a 25l drum and use my diy trolley and wfp to spray it on everything then swap drums to pure
this is where i'm doing it the roundabout way, i'm just spraying ubik with a mix of eco cover and pure onto the brush, some of it drips off the pole. pump is built into the backpack- could i just put ubik into the backpack? or will i get too much ubik on everything i rinse? i need something seperate surely?

Sureflo pump will be ok for applying hypo just flush after use with water also for adding hypo get yourself a benz no 10 nozzle
Yeah I fancy that Benz nozzle

Is it much better than using brush with big fan jets ?

I don't understand the difference ?
Blackwash is hypo surfactant mix which you rinse off after applying

And biocide is the one you spray and leave and mother nature does the rest .

But the benz nozzles have different size holes for the spray patten of the different chemicals

Latest Posts

Back