Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Which brush for conny roofs

Elliot

What's the best brush to use on a con roof . I know the finials can be delicate . But I'm thinking a stiff sill brush for those filthy polycarbonate sheets . And just be careful on the finials . Any thoughts .

Polycarb scratches easily

I would use a softer brush on them

Glass roofs it doesn't matter but the polycarb is soft

What's the best brush to use on a con roof . I know the finials can be delicate . But I'm thinking a stiff sill brush for those filthy polycarbonate sheets . And just be careful on the finials . Any thoughts .
Gardiners stiff sill superlite.
I use it on both glass and polly with no issues.

I've got a hedgehog brush gets the dirt off well it's got brissels all round makes it easyer

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

d3c15ca2497fc76153b494ba60d02ea7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I like the look of that . Never heard of it before . Do you have a link . Where from how much . Looks like it could be another tool in the box .

Yeh I think your right green pro . Just give my con roof the once over with the stiff cill brush and it was spot on . Don't think you need owt else plus it's the brush of choice for fsg as well .

Used the stiff cill brush a lot this week on fsg and con roofs . It's brilliant . I can't believe I used to struggle on with regular super light . It's great changing the angle on it as well . I have it vertical on some soffits .

Latest Posts

Back