Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Couldnt sleep...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

so jsut goign straight out shotting cards out from now till 3 o clock ! non stop

i havent slept at all but ill have to plod on like a soldier lol

then at 4 o clock i got work ( my other part time job )

i can canvass until 5-7 so.... ill leave that till another day lol... WHEN ITS NOT RAINING /emoticons/sad.png lol

i shot over 200 out yesterday.... i could do 800 today and that would be 1,000..... should be at least 1 or 2 customers in that 1,000 i posted ! /emoticons/biggrin.png

I just want my 1st customer and ill be happy /emoticons/biggrin.png lool

lol I noticed you were up and on the forum when I came in this morning, I know I should practice what I preach but maybe go knock on those houses you flyered yesterday mate and I'll bet you'll have your first customer for teatime.

I just got in.... was only out for 1 and a half hours.... was raining all the way through aswell... still stuck to it... i only put out about 120-160 cards... the weathers so **** /emoticons/sad.png

the rain makes me feel miserable /emoticons/sad.png and i nearly got caught out by 2 dogs in a row.... i pulled back straight away lol

I will go canvassing on monday not free till sunday... and dont think canvassing on a sunday is a good idea.... or is it ? lol

I think am going to get some food then hit the bed /emoticons/smile.png

still awaiting my first customer. lol

you will catch people in the week

what i do is knock and ask (would you be intrested in a free qoute to have your windows cleaned

if not just move on the 1s thats out i just post flyers thro

just knock mate 95% of people are nice and say ohhh ya how much is that or no thanks i got 1 lol

the lads are right if you want customers fast call back to the ones you dropped a flyer to saturday is a good day to canvas but i reckon you would annoy people on sundays

Latest Posts

Back