Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

is it worth cleaning lorries

WCF

Help Support WCF:

dasslr1

94 to go
so might be getting wfp for facia s gutters and connys ,and I got to thinking a friend of mine owns his own haulage company,lorries always coming in and out ,I already do his house windows so might ask if he ever gets lorries cleaned. any body do such a thing ? are they a ball ache to do ? or just not worth it?.

I have mates that both own their own haulage company and mates that just drive for a living, from what I know most decent firms have on site facility's to clean their own, most of them too have ocd and cleaning a wagon down with a wfp will not cut it, most have industrial pressure washers to get off grease etc etc

So unless you are planning on doing this in a truck stop with a pressure washer then I wouldn't look into this idea too much

£60 aint bad at all ,might drop a few hints and see were it leads ,how long do you reckon one takes ? if it takes an hour ill be happy at 3 hours a day lolol

£60 aint bad at all ,might drop a few hints and see were it leads ,how long do you reckon one takes ? if it takes an hour ill be happy at 3 hours a day lolol
He had 8 booked in on the Saturday when I last saw him :eek:

Back