Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Prom

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mark m

I feeling old today did not have proms when i was a kid, anyway just took my eldest to his school prom today and brought him a pack of lager i know he is only 15 and i should not do so but i saw all of his mates with lager as well . Now i am thinking did i do the right thing ?

i done the same with my eldest daughter because i knew she was gonna have a drink regardless if we tell them dont then there gonna want it big time and what condition will they arrive home in then it not easy with kids though there a constant worry

its another horrible american import, we just went the park with cans when i left lol. if you hadn't got them mark he'd of got them somehow its better he knows you trust him enough to buy him them

I don't think you have done the wrong thing, look at it like this a few cans bought by you or the cheapest strongest cider he could get his hand on bought himself, I know what I would do, he's going to do it no matter what you say.

my dad use to do the same for me he said he would rather me sit at home with a couple of cans, than me sat on a park drinking

Absolutely right thing to do I reckon, as other lads have said better to show him some trust than some other options he or his mates might work out for themselves.

If it's any consolation I've dj'd at some in last few years in club and at the schools and in general was surprised myself how well behaved the kids were and at all the ones I've done havn't seen any kids that were totally wrecked. They're pretty well supervised as well.

they will get it anyway... but some people dont mind their kids and buy them it... some are strict but what can u do lol

Back