Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Sealing services

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Williams Jet Wash

Williams jet wash Services
Hey all I have searched forum I'm looking for information on sealing products I have quoted someone today £80 to pressure wash around 40m of Indian sandstone slabs I also suggested sealing it another day and come to the sun of 80quod now I realise after doing some research on actual cost of product I will be doing for cost price at this rate obvs I need to ring back and say there's been some confusion on my end but even so anyone got a link or recommend a quality sealer so I can bump my p margin up without spending 100quod on smart seal

Hey all I have searched forum I'm looking for information on sealing products I have quoted someone today £80 to pressure wash around 40m of Indian sandstone slabs I also suggested sealing it another day and come to the sun of 80quod now I realise after doing some research on actual cost of product I will be doing for cost price at this rate obvs I need to ring back and say there's been some confusion on my end but even so anyone got a link or recommend a quality sealer so I can bump my p margin up without spending 100quod on smart seal

Sealant is all down to the customer

Resi block is by far the best sealant in the market but mega expensive

Customers jaws hit the floor when you give them the price

I now have found a supplier who I have used for ages called premier paints

Give them a bell

Back