Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

ionic

Guest squeaky clean

Guest window washer

Hi, sorry, I use the Ntec Gxtel's for 2 stories and the Aliminium Brodex 36ft for 3 stories. I have no commercial work so do not neeed anything else.

I know a little about them thought. They range from 17ft to 32 ft and are about 20 - 25% carbon fibre so more rigid than standard GF but not as rigid as carbon.

Can you share your issues as it may be useful>

What is he problem - the clamps?

Guest squeaky clean

HaWe used to use the aliminium brodex but we went to n.e.c show a few months ago orderd these poles two 24ft grafters two 28grafter+s and too32ft nd since we have had them 3 weeks nuffin but trouble clamps are all comein loose where they have bin glued the brush heads are all loose and spinnin around and all the paint is comein off every section on every pole just wunderd if n e one else had got the same poles with same problems we have sent them all back after 3weeks of work this isnt right surely

Guest window washer

HaWe used to use the aliminium brodex but we went to n.e.c show a few months ago orderd these poles two 24ft grafters two 28grafter+s and too32ft nd since we have had them 3 weeks nuffin but trouble clamps are all comein loose where they have bin glued the brush heads are all loose and spinnin around and all the paint is comein off every section on every pole just wunderd if n e one else had got the same poles with same problems we have sent them all back after 3weeks of work this isnt right surely

What will you use now then - back to the brodex?

The Ntec GxTel's are ok but only up to 34ft

Guest squeaky clean

That ia the stufd we used but just didnt take and shudnt have to glue them they shud not need gluein after 3 weeks but sent them back hopefully they come back and last longer if not back to brodex or facelift or maybe try the others yous have said thanks for the help guys :-)

Guest Windowwhiz

Gardiners all the way guys can't beat them

Yeah please believe what cyberpedz says, I've used virtually most makes of poles and the Gardiner range is by far the best and so is their customer support. In my opinion the SLX 22 carbon pole coming in around £200 mark is a quallity rigid pole, the CLX which is a hybrid carbon/fibreglass mix is also good and a bit cheaper but is a little more bendy than the SLX ;0)

Guest pauwht@hotmail.co.uk

I have bought one three week ago the end split due to thread being to small for section and know the clamps are scrathing all the laquer of never had a problem with my 35 ft gardiner in 12 month

• 1 month later...

I received my Grafter 21 today and to my Horror its not actually 21ft long, its 17ft? that being said it was also damaged around the neck end so I'm sending it back and i think I'm going to get a refund as i want a 21ft pole which is light weight for every day domestic cleaning.

Can someone recommend me a pole for this? I also need the closed size to be close to the Grafter for when I'm cleaning around cars and bushes.

Thanks

Note to ionics, Your pole is cheaply made and when i tried to extend it earlier the poles fall out from each other easier than a calippo ice lolly. Not to mention its 17ft not 21ft

Hi Colin, i was looking at clx earlier! - Just trying to find one that stacks up in weight and closed length to the Grafter.

Hi bareknuckle4,

Colin beat me to it, but Gardiner poles get good reviews and Elite poles are also an alternative:

Paul

Thank You also ^^^^^^

Im looking at the CLX22 does anyone know how that compares to the length and durability to the grafter 21?

hi iam just about to buy a van mounted waterfed pole system could any tell me which 1 is the best to buy

Wrong thread my friend, this is about poles as far as i can see. As for your system question it all depends on your budget.

Has anyone mentioned CLX??

The CLX22 is actually 20ft 10", plus the angle adapter = 21ft

I like them!

I ordered that exact pole this morning! :) How is it collapsed? Easy to manoeuvre around cars and stuff?

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.