Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

who has the most in a row?

Six in a row. 18 on one street.

I am working on a new canvassing stratagey. I have spotted one road of 600 plus houses and I am going to only canvass that strip till I have spoke to all of them. Will take a fair while to catch them all home but will be interesting to see how much of one road I can get. /emoticons/smile.png

I do 139 - 155 with 2 gaps of 1 house and another 11 in 1 road that only goes up to low 200s i park in 3 spots for the whole lot

4 in a row is my best without a gap

7 in a cul de sac of 30 is my best without moving the motor

I have a road in my round that runs right through Bromley that takes me 4 days to complete (that's 21 years of working there though). One part of it I have eleven houses in a row and nine in a row right opposite (sorry to brag, but you did ask)

I have a road in my round that runs right through Bromley that takes me 4 days to complete (that's 21 years of working there though). One part of it I have eleven houses in a row and nine in a row right opposite (sorry to brag, but you did ask)
steve gd graft what a difference when your graft is close together more la la

i had gd day today mainly for this reason hardly moved van

Back