Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Solo pressure sprayers and extending lance

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Elliot

Has anyone used these for pre spraying gutters . They look well made in Germany and get good reviews . Just wondered if the extending lances were any good for reaching those awkward places . For the money , think you can get the sprayer and extending lance for less than £60 . Any thoughts .

I use a 5.4 metre extendable sprayer to pre spray gutters/fascias with ubik before scrubbing up with wfp and rinsing.

Great bit of kit saves time spraying the brush loads of time.

I use a 5.4 metre extendable sprayer to pre spray gutters/fascias with ubik before scrubbing up with wfp and rinsing.Great bit of kit saves time spraying the brush loads of time.
Where u get it Trev ?

Thought I'd start with a cheapo . Got £6.50 one off ebay . Arrived today and tried it on my own gutters before it earns me some coin . Well surprised it seems ok and the jet reaches the gutter nicely .even if it lasts half a dozen jobs it will be worth it .

Where u get it Trev ?
I am sure I have mentioned on here before and put a link up, I got it from MossKillers if you google them, think it was about £60, then you need to make sure you have the right fittings on your sprayer, thing there standard ones anyway, but if you give them a call they will sort you out. Just don't add a too strong of a Ubik solution as it straightens out the coiled up tubing that runs up the pole, I use a 20% strength and this is fine, wet up gutters, then get that up and spray the lot, then just go at it with WFP much faster IMO.

Thought I'd start with a cheapo . Got £6.50 one off ebay . Arrived today and tried it on my own gutters before it earns me some coin . Well surprised it seems ok and the jet reaches the gutter nicely .even if it lasts half a dozen jobs it will be worth it .
Hi Elliot sounds good mate any chance you could post a link to ebay page please? Cheers

I will try . But I'm useless. Putting links and photos up . I even had to get my 13 yeAr oils son to sort my avatar . But how I found it , pumped in pressure sprayers in Google . All the photos and prices come up first . And there was a few cheapo ones come up from eBay .

Well I've used the cheapo on 1 fsg and 2 con roofs works brilliant . Not needed a lance extension . But who knows in the future .

Back