Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Websites

Poles Apart

Just cancelled a £30 a month subscription with Scoot had it since last July and haven't had one single enquiry as a result of anyone visiting it.

You won't come up on google either I've been told it costs thousands for that, it's nice to have for someone to look at but any work I have had since having this has come from facebook where they have clicked on the link,it's the miss selling I'm disappointed at they told me it would climb the rankings after a few months, they cold called me as well never a good sign.

Greens comes up on google pretty sure hid never cost thousands.

All depends on indexing and key wording etc. Also linking it with other stuff like yelp etc.

Cold calling you for what? Renewal?

Greens comes up on google pretty sure hid never cost thousands.
All depends on indexing and key wording etc. Also linking it with other stuff like yelp etc.

Cold calling you for what? Renewal?
Done all that most large districts of Birmingham and services keywords, registered with Yell, Scoot, Thompson etc, I know someone who knows about how this works unless you spend thousands to compete with big business it would take years to climb up google. They cold called me to sell it.

I had my website made by a friend it's called hugoton hosting

Website was built in November costs me a fiver a month and have had quite a few jobs off it. I am ranking on first page of Google and also google maps in top 3.

I had my website made by a friend it's called hugoton hostingWebsite was built in November costs me a fiver a month and have had quite a few jobs off it. I am ranking on first page of Google and also google maps in top 3.
If that's the case I don't know what has happened with me I have only tinkered with mine a bit as yet but considering I gave them some information and they created it looked quite professional.

If that's the case I don't know what has happened with me I have only tinkered with mine a bit as yet but considering I gave them some information and they created it looked quite professional.
Maybe they had codes or passwords that stopped google indexing the site

Ye seems a bit of a weird one.

Tbh I'm completely clueless with the website side of things and have just left it all to him and he has done a great job so far.

Maybe worth an enquiry from you to see what he would charge. Not to sure of the set up costs to be honest.

I had this email from Google wanting additional payment for getting listing on page onehttps://bay174.mail.live.com/?tid=cmsCEbzv_p5RGSG9idZ1_ynA2&fid=flinbox

Matthew Berger ([email protected])

Add to contacts

14/03/2016

Hi, Hope you are doing well there. We will help them find you by putting you on the 1st page of Google. Do let me know if you are interested and I would be sharing you more details about our past work

Sent: 14 March 2016 16:14:32

To:

.ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P { padding:0px; } .ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage { font-size:12pt; font-family:Calibri; }

Hi,

Hope you are doing well there.

We will help them find you by putting you on the 1st page of Google.

Do let me know if you are interested and I would be sharing you more details about our past work details.

Email us back to get a package/action and price list.

Kind Regards

Matthew Berger ([email protected])Add to contacts

14/03/2016

I get these emails all time and go straight to spam

Hi, Hope you are doing well there. We will help them find you by putting you on the 1st page of Google. Do let me know if you are interested and I would be sharing you more details about our past work

To:

.ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P { padding:0px; } .ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage { font-size:12pt; font-family:Calibri; }

Hi,

Do let me know if you are interested and I would be sharing you more details about our past work details.

Kind Regards

14/03/2016

To:

Hi,

Kind Regards

Google window cleaners Sutton Coldfield and let me know where I come please Ricky

ask gav the owner of the site

completely recommend him and think its a tenner a month or something thats with the hosting and he will sort everything out

14/03/2016

To:

Hi,

Kind Regards
those are sp[am ignore them mark them as spam or junk mail never pay some one like them to do it they will rip you off

Google window cleaners Sutton Coldfield and let me know where I come please Ricky
I took the liberty of doing that this morning Tony it's on the first page, but not when you Google Birmingham so you would have to be a customer searching for window cleaners Sutton to see it, thanks.

I took the liberty of doing that this morning Tony it's on the first page, but not when you Google Birmingham so you would have to be a customer searching for window cleaners Sutton to see it, thanks.
Thank you. I really only want to be ranked in Sutton, Hydro can do the running round the city!

Nat Jones £395 design and £30 hosting although that was some time ago. Always been on the first page!

Let me know if you want his number

Back