Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

which of these cars would you choose

Iv had a v40 was a very good car mind had 140k on it and was great

a vovlo with fsh is always going to be a winner imo over the astra :]

yer i do like the volvo and know they are solid cars ( i was at the scrap yard on friday with my dad and they didnt even have one in there) but the astra have the ecotec engine and there quite economical

so is the volvo fella i had a 2.0 petrol and it went bad on fuel tbh ud prob get 30mpg out of it prob 40-45 on a run

With out sounding byass.

Im a vauxhall man.

The volvo looks to be a cleaner car.

But both will be bad on fuel due to being big cars with small engines. Ull need to strangle them to make them move.

I had a vaux van 1.6 8v.

N it did 50 miles to a tenner. But fuels gone up since. Both seem nice cars gud luck bud

yer i cant decide between which one might get a bigger engine but know wat u mean about big car small engine use to have a 1.4 scenic **** on fuel and power

ner lol i tryed ringing the people for the astra and never got hold of anyone and if i go for the volvo im gona get one with a bigger engine thers not alot in mpg and insurance betwwen the 1.6 and the 2 liter but the 2 liters got a lot more power going to look at a green one today its got the roof rails on it aswell

get a diesel astra, bout 3 years ago i had one n used to get 400 miles on £40, fuel gone up a bit since like but they r very good on fuel

had a look at the 2 liter volvo yesterday bit ropey had a blowing exhaust a knocking sound (drive shaft i think) and a judder on the brakes. been in touch with a guy about a renault laguana estate the new shape (2002) 1.8 petrol sounds and looks ok i know the diesel versions of theses are unriliable but the petrol ones are meant to be better

Lagunas are nice but if they go wrong they are very expensive to put right . They are known for electrics playing up oh and the headlights if they go . Ouch very very expensive .

Back