Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My recent work

I would like to add this to my business too.... However have no experience at all

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Where did you get your equipment from?

For me I've taken a risk and bought a job lot of existing lot from London including 2x Honda gx390 washers/ 3000w gutter vac jerry cans/hose pipes all he little bits and pieces you need and I've taught myself as I go only do small amount window cleaning

View attachment 6973 To be honest I'm winging it ..

My equipment is shoddy / non existent - no leaflets or adverts

Don't even have sign written van

I just have a big window round in two nice towns so got the right clients who trust me

I really enjoy the building cleans tho much more interesting

Yes I run a window cleaning business, we also offer other services. However pressure washing etc we don't.

But I've learnt a lot and seen great things on the forum about the subject....

I know I can get the work we often have customers ask etc but I'm inexperienced in this department lol

View attachment 9959 To be honest I'm winging it .. My equipment is shoddy / non existent - no leaflets or adverts

I just have a big window round in two nice towns so got the right clients who trust me

Well you doing a great job keep it up /emoticons/smile.png

There's is massive money in pressure washing- I find it more rewarding than the glass- so many time wasters with window cleaning you just don't have the hassle with pressure washing imo

View attachment 9959 To be honest I'm winging it ..My equipment is shoddy / non existent - no leaflets or adverts

@Taxlossloz fair play fake it till you make it and all that I've got all the gear just starting to get an idea

Back