Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What a shame

Great day for English football. No manure fans in yer face for a year. Unlucky my ars. Everything went for them & still couldn't win it. Penaltys after penaltys, young diving all over the place. Don't really care about the prem but was a lovely day.

I live 4 hrs from Manchester and we have supporters (followers) ere who buy a shirt go down the pub and cheer em on and get in yer face. Be nice to have some peace lol. I do have to say tho they are a good side unfortunately.

i hate man city... WHY ? ?

Cos they just spent that much money to buy success..

a real football club is Arsenal...

they always finished in the top 4 been in champions league for 15 years in a row... without spending money LIKE THE REST

Football is not about passion now... its all about the money now.... 95% of players get influenced by the money you only get 5% that are loyal and choose a great career instead of money where they mess the careers up in the processs

The Prem has become a joke though - not many people can get "jobs" paying up to and over £100k A WEEK. that's why I support and follow my local non league club

Back