Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

gumtree

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

Just put an add on gumtree... am sure 1 or 2 people will go on to their... and look for a window cleaner....

more people use the internet now... no body bothers with yellow pages these days.... internet is the way forward now... lol

i still need my first customer ! /emoticons/smile.png

I use gumtree had a few in the past few weeks, did you ever get a website sorted mate ?

Ive also had a few off eBay and loads off Facebook for sales pages in the last few week had 2 off Facebook today, my wife puts a add on daily.

yeah i got a facebook page.... and a website...

not many people like my facebook page... just my friends on facvebook.. no randomers yet lol

i onlyt started trading a few days a go...... got no customers yet

Where did you do your website? Link your website and Facebook to your page get some likes.

Gumtree is fantastic,well worth it,its even worth paying that bit of money to be featured it will pay for itself time and time again

i'm the only 1 in my area who puts a add on there atm and had 2 jobs in 3 months just depends really on whos looking

best thing about gumtree it does come up in google :]

i'll have a bash on there maybe haha. im bloody hopeless on the computer, took me a day to learn how to post on her lol

What's the vistaprint websites like mate? Put a link up let's have a look
Vista print sites are very genaric and in my opion and this is only my opion they tend to look a bit cheap,but some of the features on their site builder are quite good for a novice,i also find them quite expensive for monthly hostings,

I have found yola to be alot better when building basic sites and it is free i think

but saying this i think people do quite well using vista print so they must be ok.

I have often wandered and hope someone may answer but does a website for your window cleaning help and does anyone pick new business up from it,or do we all try and get a web page cos thats what most businesses do.

I think social networking is the way forward(twitter and face book)

Back