ADD Services

New User

ADD Services

Hi Guys & Gals.

New to the forum today, have looked at a few things and decided to join up now. Please be gentle with me lol

Little about myself I live and work in Exeter area. I am new to the game only been going for a couple of months.

I am currently struggling with equipment, bought some new cleaning stuff and my squeedgy always streaks so will be looking at the forum for help on this

Anyway that's enough from me.

Regards

Andy

ADD Services

Green Pro Clean Ltd

Welcome mate. The only thing your're lacking is what we call 'slip' if you're squeaking. This is usually cured by a little more solution or soap in your bucket.

Good luck :thumbsup:

jamiesmack

Welcome Andy :thumbsup: If you search the forum there is the answer to every question I think! You wont go wrong listening to the experienced lads (& lasses) on here.

ADD Services

Thing is I have another squeedgy that came from a multi one with squeedgy one side applicator the other side and it is fine. I am wondering whether the stuff I bought was rubbish looks like it is a 'moerman'

Green Pro Clean Ltd

You just started a war @ADD Services , there are many Moerman lovers on here, I personally do not rate them at all.

Many squeaky rubber issues are fixed by more soap in the water or swap out the rubber for some better quality like the Black Diamond for example.

TolishAPurd

Could be the angle of the blade thats wrong too, change your hand position and see how you get on.

Duncs

hi ADDhope your getting sorted with your gear once you have your squeegee sorted hayho your sorted

unger or ettore change your rubbers regular and your not far away

loads of videos on youtube giving gd advice

Green Pro Clean Ltd
Just buy Unger mate

Moerman is hit and miss

I agree, all my squeegees are Unger.

mark

welcome,i suggest you buy decent equipment from the word go.you can have the best squeegee(blade)going,but without decent rubber in it -it will be of no benefit to you and will let you down.a decent rubber that i am using at the mo is bd,black diamond,very similar to ettoree rubber.the cheapest place to buy this is the full clean centre on ebay

Guest boarcity

its often in the mind [whether you getalong with a squeegee or not] , deep down you subconsciously want it to fail.

iv been using moerman rubber at least 3 yrs everyday ,never once had a bad one- thats becos i wanted it to win the first day i tried it

Trev81

Unger or Ettore which is my preference are both great.

Soloution wise I use Ecover & distilled vinegar and find it a great combo.

Guido Possum

PSX_20160108_150714.jpg.ef45573e3392af306bf228d351e47220.jpg

Ettore contour pro, brass channel and rubber.

I'm already in love with it. That spring suspension just let's you slap it right to the frame without moving your wrist at all.