Marko067

Fascia Brush

Marko067

What brushes do you all use for really filthy first cleans or dirty fascia cleans?

Do you carry on with your maintenance brush or switch it out for a more effective brush? If you do change it what do you find works best on stubborn dirt?

Natty1972

Black tebuck or boar hair brush which is pretty good for mankin Windows/conny roofs .

Gardiners medium supreme for normal windows.

Dodger

Yep same here tecbuk boars hair if I know it's gonna be hard going. Tecbuk hybrid and ubik do a decent job as well.

tench0771

cant beat doing it buy hand:D but if its to high ill use the superlite flocked for gutters

mark

also use a white bristled brush if you can!!nothing as bad as black bristles sticking out of the brackets etc,or up the ladder you go,and there a pain to pull out,like pulling teeth

Marko067

Never thought about the colour of the bristles. Good point Mark. Often found odd bristles sticking out of frames and they are sometimes difficult to remove.

Elliot

I use a gardiners mono super light pencil jets for all my window cleaning . But always swap it for a gardiners stiff sill brush fan jets for fascias and cony roofs .

Marko067

Thankyou all.

Now spring is here I usually start to pick up a few of these type jobs from existing customers who often had them done last spring so are not that bad. With these I normally just carry on with same brush as for windows. However, I occasionally pick up new ones some of which are really badly soiled, and my regular brush strugles. Wanted to get an idea of what works well.

Your suggestions are helpful. Thanks again

Trev81

Same brush for everything, Xline mono, I use older ones for firsts etc and newer for regular cleaning.

peter rogers

I've recently swapped to bigger pencil jets woaahh lol.

Also love my sill brush for fascia as it gets in the gap between gutter and fascia. Also. Use stiff brush first cleans

Marko067

Sounds like that might be my next brush purchase then as I was asked by a couple of my customers recently about this.