Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Fascia Brush

Marko067

What brushes do you all use for really filthy first cleans or dirty fascia cleans?

Do you carry on with your maintenance brush or switch it out for a more effective brush? If you do change it what do you find works best on stubborn dirt?

Yep same here tecbuk boars hair if I know it's gonna be hard going. Tecbuk hybrid and ubik do a decent job as well.

also use a white bristled brush if you can!!nothing as bad as black bristles sticking out of the brackets etc,or up the ladder you go,and there a pain to pull out,like pulling teeth

Never thought about the colour of the bristles. Good point Mark. Often found odd bristles sticking out of frames and they are sometimes difficult to remove.

I use a gardiners mono super light pencil jets for all my window cleaning . But always swap it for a gardiners stiff sill brush fan jets for fascias and cony roofs .

Thankyou all.

Now spring is here I usually start to pick up a few of these type jobs from existing customers who often had them done last spring so are not that bad. With these I normally just carry on with same brush as for windows. However, I occasionally pick up new ones some of which are really badly soiled, and my regular brush strugles. Wanted to get an idea of what works well.

Your suggestions are helpful. Thanks again

Last edited by a moderator:
Same brush for everything, Xline mono, I use older ones for firsts etc and newer for regular cleaning.

I've recently swapped to bigger pencil jets woaahh lol.

Also love my sill brush for fascia as it gets in the gap between gutter and fascia. Also. Use stiff brush first cleans

Back