Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

for some one on a budget what do you think of this

this is a good machine 12 ltrs a minute,bullet proof and reliable.you will be buying from Ireland,some say his customer service is terrible.sometimes what you see is not what you get,fo example wrong lance,no oil etc.if you've got loads of work and got a few bob go to rutland pumps,ben is very honest and helpful.but yes for the money they defo do the job

its just as an add on so don't want to be spending a grand+ and not looking for big 8hr jobs so it looked ideal but as you say he has some iffy feedback, have to suggest it to the mrs yet lol

Simon, phone ben and ask him has he any ex demo ones for sale. I bought an £1100 machine of him for £800 (I think it was). It had only been used in his workshop for an hour or so, and because it wasn't boxed up and packaged like a brand new machine, I saved a serious wedge.

Top tip, ask him to supply the applicable oils for the machine when its delivered.

Mines a Briggs and Stratton with a gearbox, and its a beast of a machine, well pleased.

Give ben a call mate

really ?? that sounds good, i seriously cant afford 800, but my credit card might & i could take the wifely beating later lol

really ?? that sounds good, i seriously cant afford 800, but my credit card might & i could take the wifely beating later lol
Speculate to accumulate mate. Inform her of the potential wedge it will bring in, and on the first income, if she behaves, you'll treat her to a packet of minstrels:thumbsup:

this is a good machine 12 ltrs a minute,bullet proof and reliable.you will be buying from Ireland,some say his customer service is terrible.sometimes what you see is not what you get,fo example wrong lance,no oil etc.if you've got loads of work and got a few bob go to rutland pumps,ben is very honest and helpful.but yes for the money they defo do the job
Having dealt with both companies the service at Rutland pumps has been far better. Makes me wish I got my pressure washer from them. Now anything I need I am buying from Rutland pumps. At least if I order a 20m hose from them I know I will get a 20m hose and not end up paying £74 for a 10m hose in effect.

think seriously how many jobs a year your going to get,its the same as gutter cleaning
This is what stops me buying a machine

I LOVEjet washing but I just can't see enough work a year to fork out a grand

i want to get enough jobs so my son go and do it, got plenty of customers who need it though
Just speak with loads of enthusiasm to each and everyone of your customers about your new toy, and you will have paid for that machine within 3 to 4 months

at the end of the day on domestic drives whats the difference between 12 ltrs a minute or 15 ltrs a minute.its £600 squid cheaper

Back