Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pump oil help

U

unit

so I have a job on in the morning and have just noticed that the pump oil is low:eek: the job starts at 9:30 and I don't think any motor shops or halfords will be open till ten.

According to the pump manual I need sae30 pump oil and all I have is gear oil as in the picture.and can only find sae30 4 stroke oil online,not sure if this is what I need!

Think I'm screwed,would any one run there machine with oil as low as it is in the pic?

Bloody wa*nk holidays.

Any advice would be welcome thanks:(

View attachment 7070

View attachment 7071

so I have a job on in the morning and have just noticed that the pump oil is low:eek: the job starts at 9:30 and I don't think any motor shops or halfords will be open till ten.According to the pump manual I need sae30 pump oil and all I have is gear oil as in the picture.and can only find sae30 4 stroke oil online,not sure if this is what I need!

Think I'm screwed,would any one run there machine with oil as low as it is in the pic?

Bloody wa*nk holidays.

Any advice would be welcome thanks:(
Looks like Bq is open at 7 tomorrow and they do sae 30 lawn mower 4 stroke oil... Does any one know if this is ok to use ?

like you say b&q is open early tomorrow!!I would be careful what oil you use for your pump,some one will suggest what oil you can use

Ok bit inbarassing,I didn't notice the oil level till after loading the washer in to my van,and my drives on a slope.

Just leveld the washer up in the van and oil is back in the middle of the inspection glass.

Having a blond moment :rofl:

Latest Posts

Back