Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

north of england window cleaners meet-up

kevinc250

hi everyone,a meet up of window cleaners was suggested around christmas on another forum and it came to nothing,i have been thinking about this for a while and have decided to move things forward a tad,

if i can arrange a meet up in leeds with a few suppliers attending-a bacon butty van as well do you think its a good idea?how many of you local would attend?-its just so i can get an idea if this would work

Been thinking about this Kev

I think it would need a clear purpose Kev eg a demo of equipment ( uni valve for instance ? )

Ps def want that hypo ! Next sat be good ?

hi everyone,a meet up of window cleaners was suggested around christmas on another forum and it came to nothing,i have been thinking about this for a while and have decided to move things forward a tad,if i can arrange a meet up in leeds with a few suppliers attending-a bacon butty van as well do you think its a good idea?how many of you local would attend?-its just so i can get an idea if this would work
Do it at an industrial park. Get permission from an office block, all get your kit out and clean it for free. Lee Burbidge did something similar.

kevin you had me going for half a second mate

a meet with the guys frm north of england got my attention , kevin i,m in berwick i,m miles away kido

Been thinking about this KevI think it would need a clear purpose Kev eg a demo of equipment ( uni valve for instance ? )

Ps def want that hypo ! Next sat be good ?
demo of a uni valve is not a problem at all-also views from users-it maybe possible to have one fitted on site if you like the idea mate,hypo's here as you know if adam wants some i can meet you both at leeds on sat

I doubt many would want to go look at some WFP though
you'd be suprised mate,many new things or additions are coming out soon and although its just a meet up rather than marks show there could well be something to learn or go away with the thoughts of new ways of doing things both trad and wfp.

i honestly think more meet ups across the uk are the way forward in connecting local window cleaners(who lead a basicly solitary life)to others cleaners in their area-a chance to meet up and have a brew/chat and maybe learn a thing or two.

90% of window cleaners don't do internet forums but just use there local shops for supplies or maybe ebay

so these meet ups would be very beneficial to them,maybe even encourage them to use internet forums for advice?

cue gavin,can we hand out flyers to advertise this forum maybe?

Let's not encourage other local windys to come online and get tips on improving their businesses kevin. Let's keep them in the dark doing £5 semis

Let's not encourage other local windys to come online and get tips on improving their businesses kevin. Let's keep them in the dark doing £5 semis
k'now i agree with you to a point,

something two trad window cleaners said in passing as i was working a few years ago,"do you think we'll ever get to that level" (i was useing a wfp at maybe 30')that comment has always struck home to me, maybe they are just thick guys making a few beer tokens or just maybe they are genuine and need to find the way forward and move on

everyone of us has made that step

£5 back to backs can do them all day long

Latest Posts

Back