Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Newbie!!!

John Carter

Hi All

Just wanted to introduce myself, I`m new to the forum and in the process of starting a new window cleaning business, I used to work on the window 15 years ago traditionally and WFP system, But times have changed and any wise words of wisdom would be greatly received.

John Carter

Hello and welcome.

Is it me or is there loads of new members recently?

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

its a good thing,but don't be fooled.if you have a good job,dont think window cleaning is the answer to all your problems

Thanks Mark, I totally agree with you, I do have a half decent job but it honestly bores the **** out of me, I`m going no where and no matter how hard I work I have no chance of earning more, and work satisfaction is zero, I`m in a position at the moment to buy a van and WFP system and also have a few contacts within the contract cleaning industry! I`ve always been one of the people who would rather try and fail than think "what if" your advice is invaluable and appreciated and I don`t expect the money to come rolling in but I`m willing to give it a good go!!

Hello and welcome.
Is it me or is there loads of new members recently?

Yep @Adams0211 Daylight savings mate. And just like when you started on your first street us old boys roll our eyes and say 'here's another wannabe'

Welcome @John Carter remember it may be summer now, but wait five mins..... if you have ever stood on a street corner and thought 'i dont like this, it's too hot / cold / wet / windy / dark' Then now is the time to quit, if not then good luck to you. :thumbsup:

Yep @Adams0211 Daylight savings mate. And just like when you started on your first street us old boys roll our eyes and say 'here's another wannabe'
Welcome @John Carter remember it may be summer now, but wait five mins..... if you have ever stood on a street corner and thought 'i dont like this, it's too hot / cold / wet / windy / dark' Then now is the time to quit, if not then good luck to you. :thumbsup:
Not complaining or rolling my eyes, just seems like a load of new sign ups in a very short period of time. The more the merrier [emoji106]

We were all newbie's at sometime John, it sounds like ur not afraid of work ie no sick days fare play, but I will say if your willing to stick it out for 4-5 years with the ups and downs and more downs then up then go for it you'll be fine /emoticons/wink.png

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

Back