Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Price please

I no what my hourly rate is and I will just charge that, don't no how long it will take as I have never had the time to do one before

looks easy, under an hour imo.

depends for me, if i was stood there doing the windows and owner says can you do my roof whilst your here, id have a look and if i felt i could do it in under an hour id probably do it for 30.

If i was asked to travel and do the job probably 50.

but a lot depends on what i feel i could get away with when quoting in person, you get a feel for these things when face to face.

For example i went to quote some carpets today, i was thinking £120 in my head, then the silly woman said it wont cost more than a couple of hundred will it as thats what my husband reckons...daft cow lol, no love i can do it all for £175 and even throw in some stain guard for free (3 hour job i reckon)...she loved it, the moral of my story is try to read the customer and charge what you think you can get away with.

I no what my hourly rate is and I will just charge that, don't no how long it will take as I have never had the time to do one before
I would not spend longer than 30 mins doing the roof £25

You've never had time to do one before ??

No I've never had time always too busy with windows, changed some of my work over to wfp witch is a lot faster so I now have time to do odd jobs like that. I'm thinking 40 then if it's only gonna take me a hour, 50 with windows all the way round

I would probably charge around £30 for this, but for me as im starting off i'm trying to get my name about and earn a wage. So £30 and getting the job si better then £50 and them turning it down /emoticons/smile.png

Back