Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Planner and layout

Clearvision

cleaning since 2015
Hello, I am new to this forum and i was just wondering, what is the best way to layout and keep onto of your round (planner), is there anything any one can recommend.

Cleaner Planner. Only real option. See ad on this page. 30 day free trial.
Really?

You could also try Aworka, very similar to cleaner planner but costs less

aworka Here is the link to its free 6 week trail

There are others like George and round tracker that are available for a 1 off payment. If your savy you could use spreadsheets.

It will come down to personal preference, try as many as you can

Tony

I am using spreadsheets at the moment as round partner was too clunky to use

If you can do formulas it is very good to use

If not cleaner planner is the way to go

Really?You could also try Aworka, very similar to cleaner planner but costs less

aworka Here is the link to its free 6 week trail

There are others like George and round tracker that are available for a 1 off payment. If your savy you could use spreadsheets.

It will come down to personal preference, try as many as you can

Tony
Yup. Really.. Does Aworka intergrate GoCardless widgets for your website and automatically update your debt list when you get paid?

Does George have an app that you can run on any smart phone that syncs to the main software at the press of a button every day to keep your rounds up to date?

Does Round Tracker allow you to bulk text amd email customers all in one go with scheduling updates or offers?

Well Cleaner Planner does all that. Yup by far the most expensive at Pro level of £25 per month but what the hell.... saves hours if not days of admin every month. There really is nothing else that compares to it. Simple.

Yup. Really.. Does Aworka intergrate GoCardless widgets for your website and automatically update your debt list when you get paid? Does George have an app that you can run on any smart phone that syncs to the main software at the press of a button every day to keep your rounds up to date?

Does Round Tracker allow you to bulk text amd email customers all in one go with scheduling updates or offers?

Well Cleaner Planner does all that. Yup by far the most expensive at Pro level of £25 per month but what the hell.... saves hours if not days of admin every month. There really is nothing else that compares to it. Simple.

Yes it has integrated GoCardless and also paypal marking off payments and creating an expense for that customer.

George can be used mobile on a tablet that runs windows

Never used round tracker.

I have used all three starting with George and then Aworka. Twice I trailed Cleaner planner but could not justify the cost of £25 monthly against £100 a year if paid in advance, so stayed with Aworka

The o/p asked what was available, I was simply putting there is a choice

A4 diary and a basic pc office app like word. This is all that is required, particularly if you are a one man band. My Admin takes about two minutes per day. I'd struggle to save any more time!

I use George because it's cheap - 12 quid a year /emoticons/smile.png. Just wish you could drag and drop work into the order you want though. Someone on here said there's an edit button where you can change the price adhoc when you do fronts only at half price etc, I can't find it.

go on to George.... click on system....click on round order...select your round at the top ,should be able to move your custys in to the order you want

I think when you are checking off the custy you've done today when you tick the done box another boxes comes up saying....work type at the side of that its got ADD and EDIT I THINK (Ive never used it )that's were you can charge half or what ever you need to .

Yes it has integrated GoCardless and also paypal marking off payments and creating an expense for that customer.George can be used mobile on a tablet that runs windows

Never used round tracker.

I have used all three starting with George and then Aworka. Twice I trailed Cleaner planner but could not justify the cost of £25 monthly against £100 a year if paid in advance, so stayed with Aworka

The o/p asked what was available, I was simply putting there is a choice
Updates debts, intergrates GoCardless and Paypal

go on to George.... click on system....click on round order...select your round at the top ,should be able to move your custys in to the order you want
I know there is a way of putting your work in order, but I think I'd get in a right pickle with it. Plus you'd have to do it everytime you take a new custy on.

I'll have a tinker later :thumbsup:

To be honest I've tried George and now Aworker both work fine but Aworka is more advanced and I have ditched the book and pen I've made plenty of mistakes but that's how you learn things by mis-directing yourself to other areas.

On Aworker I have a hard copy of customer details as I transferred them directly from Aworka to a pdf and then to office files which you can edit, I was apprehensive about the £10 per month but it's worth it but £25 per month for planner is a bit salty for something that doesn't do a lot more would encourage everyone to try it free for 6 weeks you can do everything the paid version does it's the same I've done invoices, receipts, put a logo on, it shifts work in a flash to where you want then as long as you choose the frequency it will set the due date you can even pick a particular day of the week to do it on infact haven't found anything it can't do for me apart from clean the windows.

View attachment 7121

Not even going to try it, it's like a bloody mine field :confused:

I think when you are checking off the custy you've done today when you tick the done box another boxes comes up saying....work type at the side of that its got ADD and EDIT I THINK (Ive never used it )that's were you can charge half or what ever you need to .
That works :thumbsup:

Stick to bike racing Tuftster:D
Too old and knackered for that too, I pulled me groin earlier climbing on me bike /emoticons/biggrin.png

Latest Posts

Back