Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

hypo

tench0771

im just geting in to it guna do my garden first as slabs r filfy do i just spray in on leave it or does it need to b rinced off ?

72383_204453703265357_9036788605499819050_n.jpg

Rinse off! Wet the whole area first with garden hose then spray hypo everywhere I hard broom the area then rinse with hose again leave on for say 20mins

If there was sand in the joints looked that way at a glance you've blown all that out wait till surface is bone dry again and sweep kiln dried sand back in I buy this from jewsons myself just as its local about 3.30 a bag buy enough you will be annoyed making another trip out for sand and what you don't use will keep for another job

thanks m8 ill do that its still all new to me its just a add on to my window cleaning round i do get asked from time to time about this sort of cleaning i just passed a job on to a friend he charged £300 so i thault that could have bin my £300 lol so thault sod it ill ave a bash my self

thanks m8 ill do that its still all new to me its just a add on to my window cleaning round i do get asked from time to time about this sort of cleaning i just passed a job on to a friend he charged £300 so i thault that could have bin my £300 lol so thault sod it ill ave a bash my self
I'm doing it the other way round as it Go's started up pressure washing gutter cleans now added on window cleaning!

I reckon we need a hypo/softwash forum seeing as there are so many of us getting in to it now

What you guys reckon

@Gav /emoticons/wink.png

Well your nearest one mate don't know where you live!!

I not bought off eBay as there's big delivery charge

Latest Posts

Back