Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

which ultimate brush

simon

at the moment i use an xline mono for 1st cleans & an extreme for maintenance but the extreme's 2 yr old so getting a bit worn in the corners & i fancy an ultimate but which one, i mostly rinse on the glass. i know some here have got them so whats best

Having read a lot about flocked brushes I decided to try the Ultimate flocked as I have a substantial number (20%) of leaded Windows to clean. I've never used fan jets either so decided to try them as well. So far very impressed. I have quite a lot of Windows with vents in but so far I've had no problems there either. So far it's :thumbsup: from me, but it's still early days.

no theres only 3 out so far, i'm thinking of trying the stiff one now but dont know anyone thats used it

Flicked, flocked, ultimate flock, the best flick, supreme dream brush.

I have always used ionic poles, the positives being:

Any size upto 80ft,

Residential head or commercial head,

Best quality heads on the market and resi replacement head only £35

Negatives: quite expensive outlay

When I started self employed 6 months ago I bought a 25ft Carbon glass grafter pole with residential head and it cost me about £250.

I'm still using it now every day more than my other poles as it reaches all windows on 90% of my jobs and it is still in good condition, it's prob earnt me 12k so far so I think it's money well spent after all you get what you pay for and it would sell on eBay now for about 150 so all in all a good investment

Thanks I will stop typing now

Back