Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

gocardless

Duncs

this has been on my mind a while now

hopefully this is going to save me lot of time and fuel

sorry to bring this up again but could you go through this again

Google gocardless @Duncs

There is a lot of info on their own page to see how it works

It is stupidly easy to use once you have it

one of the problems i,ve had using BACS customers got all info on phone but to idle to make payment so you end up going to house to remind them

with GC can you take payment or do they have to authorise payment

They have to authorise payment the first time by you sending the link and them putting their bank details in

After that you just click on them whenever you have cleaned them and the payment comes out of their account 3 days later and then paid into yours 3 days after that

If you can get them to do it on the doorstep on your phone then even better as authorised straight away then

It is covered by the direct debit guarantee so they can dispute it if you are trying it on

I've only switched over a handfull but it's the new customers who don't get a choice

1% capped at £2

So 10p for a tenner payment

Well worth it for not collecting

yes i have some who use paypal, if they forget to put freinds & familly i get charged. bacs is my favoured atm. ill look into go cardless. its all based on trust with your customers, some still have checkbooks. ill look into go cardless a bit more.

well duncs did you look it up, let me know how i would aproach a customer , what details would i need, do i need wifi or internet connection on phone, or can i take these details down and do it at home on my laptop.

Back