Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

electric razor

WCF

Help Support WCF:

simon

my lad wants 1 for his birthday but i dont use 'em i think they're **** so can any clean shaven windy recommend 1 please

Get a Philips one I got one the day I joined the army its lasted me I still have it don't use it but it works 14 years later

i got a cheapish one from boots for my boy he is 15 for about £40 some of them are hundreds he tried to wet shave but being 15 he has a few spots so we got him a electric shaver it is easier for him at the moment

phillips it is then lol

holy god just been on ebay & there is a phillips on for £164 !!!!! i'd want a gobble for that price

for £2 i can get a years supply of razors

I've had a few of them BC have you ever had one? So refreshing and scarey the one here burns you ears aswell lol he's hardcore

I have a phillips...it's good but I do find that it leaves a rash on my neck...so I ended up going back to wet shave. But as far as electrics go, I think Phillips are meant to be the best.

Philishave with the nivea pouch thingies ive had it for around 12yrs but i dont use it tbh i only use the trimming head for tydying up my back wheels before i get the razor on em .

Philishave with the nivea pouch thingies ive had it for around 12yrs but i dont use it tbh i only use the trimming head for tydying up my back wheels before i get the razor on em .
That's the one I have is it the see through blue one with the little nivea pouch ?

Back