Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Does anyone use Osha

WCF

Help Support WCF:

No it's is a company who get your round bigger for a % so they will get work in your area you pick the jobs you want and you get paid at the end of each week for the jobs you done in the week minus there %

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

Us independent window cleaners want to boycott businesses like this... We can do everything they are offering without them...

Hi,

It's great to have your feedback on the service that we are providing, thank you.

Our focus is to offer a service that allows customers to book and pay in a safer and more convenient way and to do that they are paying a small premium. The window cleaners that are registered with us do not pay a set fee, we give them the job details and the price and they can choose whether to accept the job or not.

The benefit to a window cleaner is that there is no requirement to allocate time or money to advertising or collecting monies owed.

You can find more information here Osha Clean Limited - Partners and we are more than happy to answer your questions via this forum.

All the best Louise

@Osha -- Hi Louise. Obviously it's not as cut and dried as you make it seem in the above post. I am assuming you take an ongoing comission for a start.

Also you advertise for more window cleaners on here yet there is a chap in my postcode that asked for more information from you and never got a reply.

I have heard from others that a standard reply from you is .'sorry we dont yet cover your area.'

Please do be more insightful about your operations.

@Osha -- Hi Louise. Obviously it's not as cut and dried as you make it seem in the above post. I am assuming you take an ongoing comission for a start.
Also you advertise for more window cleaners on here yet there is a chap in my postcode that asked for more information from you and never got a reply.

I have heard from others that a standard reply from you is .'sorry we dont yet cover your area.'

Please do be more insightful about your operations.
Hi Green Pro Clean Ltd,

Many thanks for raising these questions.

We do not charge an ongoing commission, we are fully transparent with the relationship that we set up with our partners and the full terms can be viewed here Osha Clean Limited - Partner Terms.

It is disappointing to hear that a fellow window cleaner has asked for more information and has not had a response, we would be happy to sort that out straight away if you would like to put us in touch with them or pass our email address [email protected].

There are many areas within the UK that we do not cover yet, however, we are working hard to get partners on board so that we can start offering a wider service.

All the best Louise

So to be clear Louise, you have a customer in my area there are 4 partners for that postcode is it first come first serve does everyone get a text at the same time?

And where do I find a link on your pricing as it is fixed?

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Hi

I have noticed a increase in these company's over the past 6 months there online presence is growing. I have been approached and emailed by diffrent company's all with the same business model. To take a cut from what your earning for there services. To me there service is nothing. They write contracts get them signed and collect payment. I would strongly advise stay away as this will start undercutting and destroying the industry. A window cleaner works bloody hard for his or her money, that money should go to them only. For cleaning muck and **** from windows in all weathers.

Interesting ...

Can't see how there destroying the industry

If anything they will drive prices up as they need there slice plus paying the cleaner a good enough wedge

They can't compete with a sole trader on price

I agree with the original guy £10 is better than nothing when you got to put food on table

I wouldn't use them personally but that's cos I don't need to now but could work for some people

drive up prices and force window cleaners- (not me) to cut corners. the ebay of bidding for a window cleaner? = race to the bottom.

As said loads of company have tried something similar and none have made it work.

Who will price the work?some one sat in a office 50 millers away with no knowledge of window cleaning or your area?

These companies are doing nothing you can't do yourself but take a percentage for your hard graft.

And when your starting out never undersell yourself or devalue your service if the job is £15 and you get £10 from said company once you take off your tax,n.i,fuel,wear and tear and running costs you would be getting less than 50% for all the work.

Pricing may be an issue. I've found this with another company I do work for. All a bit speculative.

Can't see the problem don't know why you lot objecting

It adds overheads so drives up prices - which is good for me as sole trader as they can't compete with me

But if it works for the guy starting up with no work - fine

And it provides work for the company - fine

Just because somebody is sat behind a computer doesn't mean they don't deserve a wedge

Personally I'd rather be at the brush end

Back