Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Monday morning blues

Get out and make a start , after about half an hour you will be dead on. Or try a rain dance and you won't feel as bad lol

I look forward to monday mornings after 2 days couped up doing nothing

Rugby on sunday is the only thing i really do (plus the obligatory few beers in the clubhouse after..or before..or both lol)

Sitting on me **** doing nothing makes me all restless so bring on monday

I go over the pub on Sundays to watch football with the lads. When the day is coming to an end after a blinding weekend, I'm thinking 'poxy work tomorrow'. However, once I've made a start Mondays, I'm happy as Larry. Weird

I went out from 11 -2 lol. Phishing down had 6 new customers booked into daŷ so didn't let them down
I would of felt I'd let em down by turning up for a first clean if it's pishing down. I would of re booked them. But then I'm a wimp. I don't like getting wet!

**** if u seen the ones I cleaned today. Whole street stinking. Picked 7 up in it but my god they where bad all payed all know if aren't in wen I call again they use invoice to pay online. Happy days

How do you all get on with it I just cannot be arsed today
Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app
my way of getting round it is to have a weekly turnover targit,if say on monday i can't be arsed or feeling an early finish is due then then rest of the week is spent catching up on that turnover target,i actually quite like mondays as it means i can work start working hard to have an early finish one day whenever i feel through the week

Its always good to have an early finish, went home at 1pm today and went on the bike.

If you cant have an early finish or a day off here and there whats the point.

If you really cant be arsed one day, have a day off and dont feel guilty about it. Just dont let it become a habit

I have started giving myself targets throughout the day

It's something @Damo did 1 day when we were working together to see how we could smash the days work

It definitely works as i am now ahead for the rest of the week

Back