CMRwindowcleaning

Pension!!!

CMRwindowcleaning

I'm only 26 but already feels like it's getting a little late! With the bleak future of the state pension thought it was time to think seriously about this. Anyone pay a private pension as most of us are self employed and run our own business who actually pays one and when do you plan on cashing out.

johnny bravo

do you think you will be alive then:(:devil:

CHWS

When I'm at retiring age I plan to pass it onto my son if he ever does begin working with me and If not I'd have people working it and I'd do the collecting, if I ever make that age il sell it for a nice pension

Alien Human

I contribute to a private pension.

Just treat it as if it's savings account.

CMRwindowcleaning

I know nothing about it better start doing a proper bit of research. Don't want to be on my arse when I hit my 60s. By the way what neck of the woods are you from @steve garwood im sure a saw a van the other day with a logo exactly like your dp?

CMRwindowcleaning
Bromley, Hayes, petts wood (london/kent border)

Don't think it was you then it was you then!

peter rogers

Don't trust it lol. I'm planning on building a good nest egg to live off and if no one is around to hand business over to it will sell for a pretty penny