Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

"has it gone up" anyone else get this

slipknot

I dunno what it is but at the start of every new year i go back i have people asking me "what do we owe you" and when i give them the same price as it was last year they go "oh i thought it would have gone up". in my eyes its a tad strange or are people just asuming because petrol prices rise there house window clean rises.

i have had a few people up there own prices

its necessary , i just started my annual rise today-a quid across the board, miss nobody out

five quid here n there

The plan to sell is for sure. Just not sure if spring 2017 or hold on a couple more years.

Thinking if I am selling up though sooner is better as in even just 5 years from now the ammount of window cleaners out there could be madness and this may well push round prices down.

Just a thought.

Diesel going up, public liabilities gone up, governments stolen half my pension, kids getting bigger and eating more (wife's definitely eating more)...got to keep pushing the rises or things will go backwards.

I dunno what it is but at the start of every new year i go back i have people asking me "what do we owe you" and when i give them the same price as it was last year they go "oh i thought it would have gone up". in my eyes its a tad strange or are people just asuming because petrol prices rise there house window clean rises.
i have had a few people up there own prices
If I'm putting my prices up I always tell my customers around the middle of December that they will be going up by £1 in Jan and everybody is in good form that time of year and usually just say no problem have a good Christmas . This beats telling them in Jan when everyone is skint again lol

Back