Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Just put 14,000 business cards in the wheelie bin !

harunh

I made a bad error on my business cards.... am from middlesbrough.... and its known as 'teesside'

I put down teeside.... not teesSide... ! /emoticons/mellow.png ive always thought its been spelt like that ... ! /emoticons/mellow.png then i advertised on facebook... some one said you dont spell it like that /emoticons/mellow.png I had to redo my invoices my bus cards.... delete m ywebsite and make a new 1 .... make a new email...

its a good job that this has happened now and not later on /emoticons/wink.png

so im happy to be honest.... i wasted 195 quid on those cards....

but vistaprint are doing me a deal.... 33 pound for 5,000 business cards ! i dont need many business cards... as id rather go canvassing now...

i got 15k before because.... i was planning on carding... but carding doesnt work me... canvassing is the way forward /emoticons/wink.png lol

I think he said he had a vista print website.

hurunh, if you have access to your ftp site, I can change that for you without having to delete everything and start again?

I wouldn't bin them mate, its not that bad, you can still hand them out of people ask, the main thing is that it has the right name and number on it.

lol oh man you make my day harunh, but seriously mate just use them it's not anmassive mistake.

What about your bankcard(business account) wouldnt that have your name on it "teesside window cleaning" you dont want ppl paying you checks in the wrong name teeside window cleaning lol

Just be careful with the "reach and wash" as well. I think that is owned by Ionics - not a problem if you have an Ionics system of course. /emoticons/smile.png

i think you should go into comedy tbh....

i wouldnt worry bout it i would still use the business cards,most of them will go in the bin anyway so u may as well put them to some use... 195 notes in the bin before you've cleaned a window is insane mind. you need to actually clean some windows and stop humouring people on here most of the day, you posted more times on here than most vip members buddy , if you spent that time goin out and gettin some small jobs in you'd be quids in. im not critisising you btw. in fact im pretty gutted to think you've possibly wasted so much money

Your gutted Lee, imagine the shock in his face when he noticed lol, don't bin them tho pal many people won't even notice.

I wouldn't put my bank details online for the world to see mate, have you submitted it to google and have you made a google place add yet

I sit and watch tv and each nite it's Swear word!. I come on ere and as soon as I see a post by you I know I'm gonna be amused. Honestly mate I would use them. All people are interested in is what you do. It's true 95./' will go in the bin. It's says window cleaner and a phone number and that's all there interested in. Use em.

I sit and watch tv and each nite it's Swear word!. I come on ere and as soon as I see a post by you I know I'm gonna be amused. Honestly mate I would use them. All people are interested in is what you do. It's true 95./' will go in the bin. It's says window cleaner and a phone number and that's all there interested in. Use em.
I've just thrown my TV in the bin lol

I wouldn't put my bank details online for the world to see mate, have you submitted it to google and have you made a google place add yet
Just had a look at website & it's not bad but like you I would not plaster my bank details on there for all the world to see.

Very dangerous, amazing what some people can do with your address and bank details I've just ordered a new car with them lol, I would remove them mate and give them on request to your customers only

ha ha, this is the funniest thing iv ever read, i certainly wouldnt bin them id rather squiggle each one out and rewrite em than throw £200 away, infact if u dont want em send em to me n ill change it to harrogate window cleaning

ha ha, this is the funniest thing iv ever read, i certainly wouldnt bin them id rather squiggle each one out and rewrite em than throw £200 away, infact if u dont want em send em to me n ill change it to harrogate window cleaning
Don't scribble it out use tip ex will look more professional

Back