Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

anyone use this for soft washing

my local farmers shop sell a 56 ltr one but he didn't know if it had viton seals,

but you could have your hypo mix in 25 ltr cannisters & just keep topping it up eh

Im always interested in new kit

Seems a good idea infact I'm ordering one tomo and will be mounted in the new van for softwashing and applying hypo

Had look on net and one of them looks like the omnipole scooter trolley that's £350 where is that is £85

They do a 200l version couldn't see why a newboe couldn't mount this in back van and run hose from it rather than lugging barrels

Im always interested in new kitSeems a good idea infact I'm ordering one tomo and will be mounted in the new van for softwashing and applying hypo

Had look on net and one of them looks like the omnipole scooter trolley that's £350 where is that is £85

They do a 200l version couldn't see why a newboe couldn't mount this in back van and run hose from it rather than lugging barrels
awesome let me know how it goes

I asked about those before & was told the pump wouldn't handle hypo. /emoticons/sad.png
i think the pump needs to have viton seals for hypo & the link i copied it from said it had those seals

Why spend so much? Ashbys do a sprayer with viton seals for £30. Its called the X16. I have it and its the dogs lower regions
Steve I have 4 of them

But these are electric and carry way more product

I do rate the xi6 though

Side by side there identical to the Ik sprayer just different logos less than half price

I use them for dealing and they have stood up to all the abuse

I do rate the xi6 thoughSide by side there identical to the Ik sprayer just different logos less than half price

I use them for dealing and they have stood up to all the abuse
Sealing not dealing lol

Steve I stumbled on the xi6 by accident when I needed a extra sprayer for a large job

Neilson who are a mobile tool company I used to use they came to my door once a week and I paid £26

When I had it next to the Ik it was absolute identical and £50 cheaper

I use Gloria sprayer now for sealer but these stood up well and sealer is much harsher than hypo

I'm doing to jobs tomo I'll post some pics

Back