Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How do you eat yours?

Belfastcleaning

Ok, got my tank, di, and hose & reel... Just waiting for the pump box, should be here today or tomorrow..

Do you fill tank up with pure water? Or do you fill up then put it threw the di when your on the go?

I've got a 650 ltr tank in shed. Water goes through ro and then through di into this tank. Then I pump it to 350ltr tank in van, goes through pump box to hose etc. No di in van

i dont keep my di in the van

so i just stick pure water in my van dont matter to much tbh mate

Pump box arrived, pump controller battery and relay, just to connect to van battery.. And do everything else!! Need some ratchet straps

How do I put photos up ?

I would put DI after the tank personally BC just purify as you go, there's no rite or wrong way

I use Tappatalk for pictures is easier

i agree, there's not much difference just if its pure in the tank & you need to empty it its a waste of water & resin. i've had to dump 250 ltr of pure coz i needed to empty the van

i dont have a pump myself but i'm sure if its set up with di after the tank it wouldn't take much fiddling to change it round if you dont like it that way

I often find it easier to put the DI on your head BC makes a great hat lol

What way did you decide on in the end??

I prob won't have time to even get things started til weekend. Want to build a shelf in the van to hold the wee point ladders and the poles.. Just going to strap tank to bulk head as I will be changing vans soon and don't want to drill any holes through anything lol.. But anyway, I will put di after tank until I find out what water i will be going through and I can drain what ever I don't use out..

I seen them pal.. But I already wasted a tenner on a bit of down spout.. The poles and 7ft ladders need to run through top of bulk head and into the shelf above my head.. Was going to just try and use a sheet of ply as a big shelf? And have 2 bits of gutter for the poles

Latest Posts

Back