Chris33

Urgent help with this big boy backpack!

Chris33

Hi,

Can't seem to connect it up right. Could anyone kindly upload or talk me through this please?

The small black pipe that screws into backpack, doesn't seem to connect to the main (yellow) pipe at theother end, with anything I have. I know I'm missing something here but just can't fathom it.

Chris

Andy

Iv got a big boy back pack must have had it 2 year now. Mine black pipe connect's to the pack with a plastic nut which clamps the pipe as it's tightened and the other end I've got a tap with a female rectus fitting I have these taps with rectus fittings fitted to my other trolley system that I've made and my hose reels. You need to fit a tap on the end that your pole can connect to.

Chris33

That's the black backpack piping on the right Andy,on left are various attachments that came with this unit.

Nothing seems a direct fit to that yellow plastic screw thingy you can see at other end of black backpack piping.

Confused!

Chris33

Yeah Halton, I've got the short pipe tightened into backpack no probs it's the connection from other end of that small black pipe to the main yellow piping I'm struggling with bud.

LeeWard90

Here's how mine is set up :

Backpack

-

8mm Black Hose

-

Claber® 8mm Hose Connector with Aquastop

-

Anti-Snag 6mm Hose Tail to Hozelock Adapter

-

Pole Hose

Chris33

Thanks Lee, failing me getting it together with what I've got here (and after googling what those parts are you mention) I'll just take it all to local plumbing centre tomorrow with your description lol

Chris33

Think it's the 8mm hose I'm having difficulty with going to the Claber connector

LeeWard90

haha, I think you're just missing the hose tail adapter bud

Chris33

As shown in pick Halton (right hand side),just that black pipe with yellow screw on end. Other end has a black screw end,and is attached to backpack

Chris33

Andy,that goes directly over the 8mm pipe and snaps on at other end yeah? It's either that or hose tail adaptor I'm needing by looks of it. Haha.

Been stressing for days over this too.

HALTON

Think leeward90 is correct but different to my kabold I have black hose out of backpack then quick release rectus 21 then hose tail on pole hose in to rectus 21

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

Andy

Is that a trick question. Clue is in the title.

Chris33

Yeah it's the big boy FaceLift one. Ok,hopefully local plumbing centre have something like that tomorrow, cheers once again guys.