Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Rain rain rain

Shaun1977

This rain is really starting to get me down now like near on impossible to get full days work done. Surely this can't keep up much longer

The sun is blinding here, bit windy and still freezing on the hands!! Just part of the job pal.. I think when it's raining it's sometimes good to just go out and sit in van til it goes off rather than just stay at home.. We all know how you feel!!

That' snow good lol.. It's was said that may is to be the worst in 100 years!! But forecasters don't know **** lol.. We haven't had it too bad over here thank eff, it's usually the other way round, we get **** n you's get good lol

I know the feeling, only one job on today was a first clean and just as I pulled up heavens opened so might be back there later. And to top it off her rottweiler don't like blokes so gonna cost me a great big bone to make friends with it, at least rain gave me an excuse to go and get one lol.

it was absoloutly boiling this morning i was working in just a t shirt then it just started raining now its cold really windy and chucking it down dont understand how it can change so quick

I got one job done this morning though had to stop twice.

Then it's chucked it down and blown a gale.

I'll play computer games now til my wife's back at 6pm.

Not complaining today /emoticons/smile.png

I got one job done this morning though had to stop twice.

Then it's chucked it down and blown a gale.

I'll play computer games now til my wife's back at 6pm.

Not complaining today /emoticons/smile.png
youve done exactly the same as me today lol

Back