Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Show us your work & a view.

Green Pro Clean Ltd

This is one of my favorite houses. Nice big simple windows in and out 2 hours monthly. Not just that comes with a decent view of my neighborhood and lovely people to boot.

Lets see some pics showing a nice view reflected in your work.

(No @daveyboy, a selfie in a mirror you clean is not a 'nice' view) /emoticons/tongue.png

Nice back garden @steve garwood looks like the goal post has been smashed a few times /emoticons/biggrin.png
Yeh this is one of the poshest, rich areas I do. Scott minto (ex prem player), Jan Franco Zola (another ex prem player), ross kemp (east enders) all have houses around here. I do zolas house, but never met him as he works in china at the moment

From the ladder today - was ******* it down but well suited for a gutter clear!
2343554b17c5406f084393e46004af25.jpg

Brings a tear to your eye that does

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

just done big job today worked full day them back tomorrow for insides.

knackered on the slx47 all day shoulder,s neck back I new it was going to be a twxt

The job in the picture is a school.Spent around 5 hours on it today the bit in the picture you can see is about a 3rd of what has to be done made up of various buildings all cleaned in and out.

Should be finished around Wednesday/Thursday next week.

Latest Posts

Back