Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Xline 3k 22ft carbon pole for sale less than month old

paul1

PRICE: £285

DESCRIPTION: Xline 3k 22ft pocket carbon fibre pole, excellent pole very rigid clamps are a dream only just bought it few weeks ago but just not for me I'm a gardiner man, but a great pole but I prefer less rigid personally... ideal for small cars and small vans also... bargain at £280 costs £370 ish with vat and delivery... collection and cash only or delivery to be sorted by buyer, if paying paypal be £295... decided want another gardiner, few scratches etc as to be expected but almost new, comes with orange xline hose and a gardier tap that I fitted worth £9.50 plus vat. thanks

PICTURES:

YOUR NOT DOING YOUrself any favours by your description.
Just being honest pal if someone wants then great if not its still a great quality pole with great clamps but I think I'm just used to the normal carbon and gardiner stuff, just my own view but it is a nice pole just going to stick with gardiner stuff but like to try new things if no one wants it then not an issue will still use and get a gardiner slx 22 also, not trying to do myself and favours or not just an honest sale of a good pole that's just not for me...

Back