Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

paul1

Xline 3k 22ft carbon pole for sale less than month old

paul1

PRICE: £285

DESCRIPTION: Xline 3k 22ft pocket carbon fibre pole, excellent pole very rigid clamps are a dream only just bought it few weeks ago but just not for me I'm a gardiner man, but a great pole but I prefer less rigid personally... ideal for small cars and small vans also... bargain at £280 costs £370 ish with vat and delivery... collection and cash only or delivery to be sorted by buyer, if paying paypal be £295... decided want another gardiner, few scratches etc as to be expected but almost new, comes with orange xline hose and a gardier tap that I fitted worth £9.50 plus vat. thanks

PICTURES:

johnny bravo

YOUR NOT DOING YOUrself any favours by your description.

paul1
YOUR NOT DOING YOUrself any favours by your description.

Just being honest pal if someone wants then great if not its still a great quality pole with great clamps but I think I'm just used to the normal carbon and gardiner stuff, just my own view but it is a nice pole just going to stick with gardiner stuff but like to try new things if no one wants it then not an issue will still use and get a gardiner slx 22 also, not trying to do myself and favours or not just an honest sale of a good pole that's just not for me...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.