Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Which pvc cleaner ?

Taxlossloz

Regular WFP job wants deep clean of frames ?

What stuff is good nowadays ( been years since I done one ) ?

Don't say UBIK as there already clean just need a polish up

e72b1cac094a35d48993f1768c542575.jpg

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

Good old jif, ciff, or whatever the .... its called. Apparantly magic sponges work well with it, but I usually just use a microfiber soaked in the stuff + a bit of water, and use a silver sponge for the tough bits in the corners. Jiff tends to leave a nice shine when you wipe it off.

I use eurocells water based solvent cleaner it's amazing

I used to use pvc solvent but was a nightmare if caught bit seal getting black marks on frames

The water based one is great and finish off with silicone shine spray:)

Evans chemicals are ****. My wife has a cleaning company are local cleaning suppliers stock all Evans cems she orders from another supplier and has them delivered and the local one is only 15 min drive.

Have used there steel cleaner, degreaser,carpet cleaning chems, and that mystrol general purpose lemon smell more like a tom cat wanking on your work top smell it's proper rank. And the oven cleaner. We use jangro prochem and clover now. The fact that I say Evans products are **** is my Personal opinion, if anyone else using evans chems are happy then all's good in the world.

Have used there steel cleaner, degreaser,carpet cleaning chems, and that mystrol general purpose lemon smell more like a tom cat wanking on your work top smell it's proper rank. And the oven cleaner. We use jangro prochem and clover now. The fact that I say Evans products are **** is my Personal opinion, if anyone else using evans chems are happy then all's good in the world.
How the hell do you know what a Tom cats **** product smells like????

Sorry moderators!!!

Tom cats spray.end of tenant clean flat cat **** on the floor cat pee litter boxes filled no more room in em had several moggies shut in a flat.

I don't want a degreaser anyway as there not dirty

I will go for jiff or if I get chance to call Eurocell sounds good as solvent always gets good results

Back