Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Indoor poling

CHWS

Looking a few tips here, I done a car showroom yesterday and it was very easy apart from the inside took quite a while. What is the highest anybody has tradded indoors with a pole? Inside this building is rather high and a pole would dramatically increase the profits for me

Have you thought about indoor cleaning kits???

we have just finished converting all our indoor commercial windows to using the Vikan indoor cleaning kit,

we have found that we are doing the jobs in half the time than we did with squeegee and poles. plus no mess to clear up. and the finish of the glass is great, if not better than squeegee.

View attachment 7241

View attachment 7240

So what all would I need for the quick release setup. Talk me through what way you clean the window with the indoor kit and what cleaning fluid you use

this is the adaptor that gardiner do if you use there quick release brushes

QuicK-LoQ™ Vikan Easy Shine Adapter - Indoor Glass Cleaning - Indoor & Specialized - All Products Gardiner Pole Systems

I use this fluid, I find its the best so far,

View attachment 7244

I get it from toolstation.

I use a spray bottle to spray the glass with a little bit, then wipe over it, just like you would like a cloth.

if you use higher then you can spray a little onto the pads and then clean the glass with them.

it would be the vikan kit if you wanted the whole set and then the adaptor.

or

you could buy just the head, pads and the adaptor.

Ok, the windows I'm going to be doing are very big like, are they guaranteed to come up streak free

it takes some getting used to, to find the right amount of spray, to much and it can smear them, to little and they wont clean the glass,

I have got this down to only one pad, but I used to use 2 on it when I first started using it.

View attachment 7248

As long as it looks like I'm cleaning the glass haha. Sounds like it would be hard to get right?? Have you any knowledge on the gardiner over spray?

Back