Jump to content
Bucko Jr

How much would you charge?



Recommended Posts

Green Pro Clean Ltd

90% of all cleaning tasks are elbow grease, the chemicals and tools we use are the other 10%

 

Most people expect the chemicals and tools to be 90% of it. That's were they fall down.

Share this post


Link to post
Bucko Jr

That is true mate I'm going go look at the job and measure up come back and work out the quote. She's said its about 12ft by 30ft so just under 34m2.

 

 

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

Share this post


Link to post




Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.