Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

This ubik better be good

Elliot

After using up all my fake virasol I got some screw fix degreaser . Not much better than the fake stuff . Now either I am expecting too much looking at the photos some of you guys put up but I can't get em as clean as that . So I have some ubik coming tomorrow . Gunna use it on a big fsg on Thursday . I just hope it's as good as you lot make out cos so far I am finding it hard .

It's nothing magical, just a good general purpose cleaner. Get a good concentration of it, not too strong or you may get problems, not too weak or it doesn't get to work. Give it time to soak in a little before cleaning off.

Chuffin eBay said it would be here today .comong Friday now . Used the screw fix stuff on a filthy fsg today and it came up like new . I think I mixed it a bit stronger and let it soak in a bit longer . I like to spray it on the brush as well but a lot drips off .

Chuffin eBay said it would be here today .comong Friday now . Used the screw fix stuff on a filthy fsg today and it came up like new . I think I mixed it a bit stronger and let it soak in a bit longer . I like to spray it on the brush as well but a lot drips off .
Do you have a backpack?

Fill it with ubik and water and use the brush to cover the whole roof

Turn it off and agitate with brush

Leave a few minutes

Scrub and wash off with tap water

Rinse with pure

Yeh I've got a backpack . Don't wanna put chemicals in it , as it gets used all day on the Windows .might be worth getting another just for these jobs as they are flying in at the moment .

Ubik is fine in the same backpack

Put enough in for the job

Empty the dregs and refill with pure

I used to add about 5 Mil of ubik in my pure 25l drums on long frequency cleans and it doesn't hurt

Will do a perfect job in the same backpack

Latest Posts

Back