Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hello newbie here

K

karl

well just started out sick of working the 9-5 for crumbs for someone else

been leaflet dropping but didnt get 1 reply so done some online advertising and got 60 customers who all want doing once a month /emoticons/smile.png started out this weekend gone and got 20 done and they all paid it was great just wondering if anyones got any tips or advise to help me on my way cheers for reading my thread

Welcome to the forums mate, 60 from advertising that's good going, where did you advertise?

gumtree and set up a facebook page got 50 from them and got 10 new customers while out on the job over saturday and sunday was going to do more after work today but the rain started pouring as soon as i got my kit on and ladders out /emoticons/sad.png grrrrrr

cheers lads me brother has been knocking on doors for me today while iv been at work and got another 10 just invested in them 3.5 meter extension poles for them hard to reach windows has anybody got any advice on registering as self employed and what help you can get iv got a lass and toddler to support so don't want to rush in quitting my job but i would rather get stuck into it full time and really get my business running cheers again lads any advice would be great

Try www.businesslink.gov.uk for help and advice for becoming self employed. This is a government run website so everything on there is gospel.

Latest Posts

Back