Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Beautiful London

Hello Kevin Smiths.

I was there a couple of weeks ago and it don't look like that.

Good morning Kevin smiths !

You lighten up our day with your wise knowledge and happy pictures

How is China today are you cleaning many things with your robot ?

Good morning Kevin smiths !You lighten up our day with your wise knowledge and happy pictures

How is China today are you cleaning many things with your robot ?
Morning,Taxlossloz,

Thanks for your support!

Hahaha, are you cleaning many things with your robot ? You are so funny and humourous. I like humourous person.

Well , The weather is fine in China today.It is a sunny day today.

Welcome to China,Taxlossloz./emoticons/wink.png

Well Kevin smith if we all get put out of business by robots - I hope it is yours that succeeds

You are one cool cat

Never mind London, Here's an up to date guide to the thrills and spills offered by Birmingham :

[media]

[/media]

Best city in the world in my opinion Kevin smiths. I was born next to tower bridge Kevin smiths. It still makes me proud when I see a picture of it Kevin smiths
Didn't they have hospitals back then Steve ?

Never mind London, Here's an up to date guide to the thrills and spills offered by Birmingham :[media]

Birmingham (English: Birmingham) is second only to London, the UK's second largest city, in central England, from London to Liverpool railway line. One of the main manufacturing center for the UK. Many industrial sectors, heavy industry. The world's largest metal processing areas, ferrous metallurgy, nonferrous metallurgy (copper, zinc, brass, aluminum, nickel), machine tools, instruments, cars, bicycles, aircraft, chemical, military and other industries are also important. Large-scale automobile industry, the "British Detroit," said. Birmingham is the world's largest and most concentrated industrial zones. United Kingdom more than 25% of exports are manufactured in the Birmingham area, the current positive economic tertiary industries, financial services and tourism is also developing quite rapidly. Birmingham is a founding to modern metallurgy and machine-building industry, but also the nation's major railways, highways and canals intersection.

Best city in the world in my opinion Kevin smiths. I was born next to tower bridge Kevin smiths. It still makes me proud when I see a picture of it Kevin smiths
tower bridge? Wow, I like it so much.It is one of my most desirable places.Tower bridge appears in my English book,when I saw the picture, I liked it at the first sight!

Tower bridge is famous in the world, It is a landmark building in the UK.

I have many dreams, one of which is that one day, be able to come to Tower Bridge and feel its charm and charisma.

I am also proud of Tower Bridge.

Dear Steve, you were born next to tower bridge. How envy I am to you.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Never mind London, Here's an up to date guide to the thrills and spills offered by Birmingham :[media]

Birmingham before in people's minds just a dirty "coal capital", it is purely an industrial city, but since the 1960s, heavy metal music began in Birmingham initiated, Birmingham soon become the world capital of modern music, new bands emerging. 1970, with the increase in Latin American immigrants, Jamaican reggae spread to Birmingham, Birmingham has become the English reggae base. In the 1980s, and the rise of neo-romantic music at Birmingham, Birmingham, always leading the trend of the world's emerging music.

Birmingham also hosts the annual International Jazz Festival, the UK's largest jazz festival.

Birmingham Symphony Orchestra and Birmingham Royal Ballet are renowned in the world, from 1784 to 1912, held in Birmingham, Britain's biggest triennial festival.

Birmingham before in people's minds just a dirty "coal capital", it is purely an industrial city, but since the 1960s, heavy metal music began in Birmingham initiated, Birmingham soon become the world capital of modern music, new bands emerging. 1970, with the increase in Latin American immigrants, Jamaican reggae spread to Birmingham, Birmingham has become the English reggae base. In the 1980s, and the rise of neo-romantic music at Birmingham, Birmingham, always leading the trend of the world's emerging music.Birmingham also hosts the annual International Jazz Festival, the UK's largest jazz festival.

Birmingham Symphony Orchestra and Birmingham Royal Ballet are renowned in the world, from 1784 to 1912, held in Birmingham, Britain's biggest triennial festival.
And its the only place in Britain where the dustman deliver /emoticons/wink.png/emoticons/smile.png

Back