Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

moerman combinator review

Dave B

Staff member
@Pickingpaul is having trouble with this forum and not able to post anything..hopefully @Gav can sort it

Anyway i thought i would put a couple of links up as he had done some extensive testing of the combinator over the last few weeks

Check his vids on youtube as there are more

[media]

[/media]

another gimmick. you need to get some fairy liquid in the bucket seems to be dragging on the glass. squeaking a lot. its a wagtail renamed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm gonna try one and see what I think

Paul knows his onions so i reckon it will be good to use

Cheers Dave for taking the time start a thread for me, i can post now.

And thanks to Gav for sorting my account out, not sure what happened but couldnt post anything :eek:

No point in strating a new thread, i appreciate Dave starting this one, so as dave said, ive been using the combinators for about 10 weeks now at work, so im quite used to them, i do like one passing the best as its fast bit as Albootyerbaws pointed out it does drag a bit, maybe thats my technique or solution, most of the time it doesnt squeak and is smooth, i find larger windows work better/easier

hows the weight affecting your wrists when fanning,or is it erly days
My wrists have been well exercised since i was a teenager, so they are fine, its my pocket thats the problem, so heavy with all that money

Seriously they are pretty light, ive weighed them against regular applicators and they are a lot lighter

[media]

[/media]

i used a 14 inch wagtail flipper for 6 months as my main squeegee,loved it!, but then got RSI in both wrists . got it bigtime i had it thru the night ,awful feeling tingling wrists

not sure what to do ,i switched back to a seperate Tbar for the scrub and the RSI went away. boy was i relieved!

i Think it was the extra weight of a wet pad when squeegeeing was the problem

i used a 14 inch wagtail flipper for 6 months as my main squeegee,loved it!, but then got RSI in both wrists . got it bigtime i had it thru the night ,awful feeling tingling wristsnot sure what to do ,i switched back to a seperate Tbar for the scrub and the RSI went away. boy was i relieved!

i Think it was the extra weight of a wet pad when squeegeeing was the problem
Ive had afew wagtails and i couldnt get on with them as it hurt my wrist also but not badle, just ached as i used it. I seem to remember u should change the angel on a wagtail for less wrist issues?

I dont get any wrist ache from this tool, i did 19 hours in two days last week, i hurt everywhere but wrist wasnt any issue

great work @Pickingpaul all i keep thinking is though that driveway is begging for a pressure wash /emoticons/smile.png
How much for that and the drive?

Lol

We having new patio once the kitchen and bathrooms finished

The wagtail angle hurts my wrist also

I made my wagulator (broke it 2 weeks ago boohoo) and it hurt but as soon as you heat the handle and change it to 20° as in hmans vids it works perfect with no wrist problems

The liquidator handle which is the same angle as the combinator causes me no issues even if i leave it loose to swivel

reckon i will buy at least 1 of these combinators as i can see from the vid it works good . as said,the correct angle is a good thing

reckon i will buy at least 1 of these combinators as i can see from the vid it works good . as said,the correct angle is a good thing
Hey Boar check out it on these patio windows

Ive done a lot of filming this week, havnt uploaded that much yet but i can personally say its a brilliant trad tool

[media]

[/media]

How did it break Dave?
The clamp split in 2

I think i created a weak point by heating the channel clamp with heat gun and squashing to grip the liquidator channel better whereas @Eric Gilliand does it by inserting velcro in the gap to close it a bit instead i believe which i should have done

upload all yer vids paul pronto so the forum can peruse closely . did u av to trim this tool at all,or is this tool in yer vid strate out of the box as it were?

You can use it straight out the box but this does improve it if you understand the principal of it

Just the same idea as the end clips for corners

[media]

[/media]

Back