Steve s

What's your Worst window cleaning job

Steve s

I do the windows at an abbatoir, The only job I really rush to finish,good payers though.

Part Timer

I do a nursing home that has an internal courtyard that I have to use my trolley to clean. The residents have dementia and other mental issues. I was doing it earlier this month when a middle aged woman came outside muttering about someone said she had the pox. After a few minutes she went back inside, 10 minutes later she came out again and shouted hey you, I was the only other person there, get your c*** out to see if there's any scabs on it you dirty b*stard. When I didn't reply she went back inside muttering you cant even f*cking clean windows. Dreading the next wash.

super mck

Mine is Monday's Windows every bloody monday

TolishAPurd

I have one house I call the bastardo. Every pitch of the ladder is awkward, and mines a pointer. The bay window needs my steps. The small ladder needs to come off to take through the house. And then at the back ots a stretch to reach the top. I would have dumped ages ago but she is so fit, and nice with it, makes you feel warm and fuzzy when you chat with her. Good payer too.

Bwfc

A £12 job that has so many high tough angled windows feels really hard work but actually only takes 25 mina

Markyboy 50

I still clean my ex mum in laws windows but only when me ex father in law is out. He hates me and ain't spoke to me for 6 years. Mum in law won't have anyone else clean them tho

Markyboy 50

My worst job is an undertakers. Dead end job but it's in the dead centre of town.

David K

Actually tried a crematorium a couple of times ! Kinda wierd walking throuh the fridge with dead people all around in boxes . Even had to push and Roll away a coffin just to be able to clean a few Windows . o_O

Ash everywhere , even on me .

steve garwood

My worse one was a fruit and veg shop as in the end he admitted he couldn't pay me as he was skint. I asked him to pay me in fruit, he asked me what I wanted, I replied give me five pound of apples, he said its all kilos now, I said I'll have five pound of kilos then :D

Green Pro Clean Ltd

All the subbing we do on campus for Kevin Smiths when the robots are on strike. :whistle: