Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What's your Worst window cleaning job

I do a nursing home that has an internal courtyard that I have to use my trolley to clean. The residents have dementia and other mental issues. I was doing it earlier this month when a middle aged woman came outside muttering about someone said she had the pox. After a few minutes she went back inside, 10 minutes later she came out again and shouted hey you, I was the only other person there, get your c*** out to see if there's any scabs on it you dirty b*stard. When I didn't reply she went back inside muttering you cant even f*cking clean windows. Dreading the next wash.

I have one house I call the bastardo. Every pitch of the ladder is awkward, and mines a pointer. The bay window needs my steps. The small ladder needs to come off to take through the house. And then at the back ots a stretch to reach the top. I would have dumped ages ago but she is so fit, and nice with it, makes you feel warm and fuzzy when you chat with her. Good payer too.

A £12 job that has so many high tough angled windows feels really hard work but actually only takes 25 mina

I still clean my ex mum in laws windows but only when me ex father in law is out. He hates me and ain't spoke to me for 6 years. Mum in law won't have anyone else clean them tho

Actually tried a crematorium a couple of times ! Kinda wierd walking throuh the fridge with dead people all around in boxes . Even had to push and Roll away a coffin just to be able to clean a few Windows . o_O

Ash everywhere , even on me .

My worse one was a fruit and veg shop as in the end he admitted he couldn't pay me as he was skint. I asked him to pay me in fruit, he asked me what I wanted, I replied give me five pound of apples, he said its all kilos now, I said I'll have five pound of kilos then /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back