Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ubik

Mine is a very technical way to measure the ratio to water

General cleaning i use a splosh

Manky green frames etc i use a big splosh

Yes but that is just a starting point

Depending on what job you are doing you will find yourself changing the strength accordingly once you are used to using it

I do about 10l every 1-2 months

But i do a lot of conny roofs and fascias and will happily add a couple of litres to 25l of water if i think it is needed for bad ones

I do about 10l every 1-2 monthsBut i do a lot of conny roofs and fascias and will happily add a couple of litres to 25l of water if i think it is needed for bad ones
Cheers fella anything I should watch out for when using ubick.

First time user of this stuff

Will it not discolour bricks as we wash it off or spray it on etc

Is this OK for brown or colours frames or just white

What's it like on coloured glass such as stained glass

Cheers

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

The only time I ever had a problem with UBIK was 1 - burned some grass after cleaning patio furniture

2 - left it too long on a canvas canopy and stained white lettering a bit yellow

The only time I ever had a problem with UBIK was 1 - burned some grass after cleaning patio furniture 2 - left it too long on a canvas canopy and stained white lettering a bit yellow
Cheers so all in all we can use OK on all glass and frames just a bit scared of staining bricks etc

What did customer say about staining canvas canopy

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

The manufactures of these new 'composite' doors we are seeing say no chemicals at all. Not even soap.
For these doors a damp cloth is all. Perhaps the magic sponge for any with a scuff mark.

Jesus, lets hope they're not rained on

Back